Growing room i found

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedlinq, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Not realy a growing room, more like a growing,, closet? It's small space (2 1/2 across & 2 3/4 horizontal). I covered the walls and back of the door with some cheap aluminum foil that is supposed to be "Platnum Quality" =/. Yea well i did that, then, i hooked up the 33 watt flourosent horizontaly on the right wall of the closet. The closet looks pretty hooked up and it does get alittle bright on there. Well, i got the pot in the middle of it all and it's giving off light right now. I hope i could get some good results if this kinda helped it. If i made a mistake on somethin or i need somethin more please let in on da' 4-11. =D

Peace 'n' Bud. ;)

2. Just make sure the foil is showing the duller side to the plant or you might end up with a hot spot on a particular part of the plant...like aiming a magnifing glass at it....Peace out...Sid

3. I use about 140w of fluorescent lighting to grow three plants in a space about double the size of yours, but I have always has the shiny side facing OUT. The hotspots only really happen on the side of plants (unless the roof is really low) and in the case of weak fluro light(by the time it get's the two feet or so past the top) I kind of find the hotspots beneficial (I even try to train them in on the lower developing buds).
    I've never burned a plant yet.

Happy smokin'