Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DToker420, May 3, 2011.

1. Yes I know I'm too lazy to use the search function. I was wondering what the likeliness is of me putting around 40 seeds in the ground and having a couple plants come up. Starting the process in my house isn't really an option so I figured hey I got all these seeds might as well just throw em in the ground and see what happens.

2. You also seem to be too lazy to post in the right section. In that case, I'm too lazy to answer your questions.

Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums

3. or too new?

4. #4 DToker420, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Too new? To what?

5. Cute. Now that you admitted that you didn't even put in an effort I have no reason to call you out on it.

:rolleyes:

6. If you plant 40 seeds law of averages would suggest atleast one of those should turn out to be a healthy female....

7. yea the shit grows naturally man. You could toss a few in the woods and that shit grows. I find them here in florida especially around this time.