Growing Questions!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Buds114, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Hey everyone here on the forums! Ok so im new here but have been smoking for a while now and tired of buying and wanted to try out growing. I want to grow outdoors maybe 50 feet away from my lil townhouse area but havent checked the spot out yet. Ill be using byster seeds to start out cause i dont wanna mess up with good seeds. Im gonna be starting around late spring to early summer. Ive read alot bout growing and im still curious on some stuff....

Questions

Ok so ill prolly start mid spring and idn if ill have enough time to water alot. How many times should i water the plant?
    Also my dad is like kinda intense bout planting lil gay ass plants around and he has some soil and he always uses so i was wondering if i could use that soil instead of having to go to ace hardware and buy some soil.....
    And finally whats the best way to cure because i have an attic and i was thinking hanging my buds up there for like 2-4 weeks but i read on something that u can CAN the buds and that works better....so what should i do?

thanks everyone for my noobness!:wave:

2. If you are not willing to invest a little $ and time in your garden you should not be growing anyways.

what kind of soil does your dad have? Be specific.

Here http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/73015-grandpas-grow-guide.html

read this first, read it over again and if you don't understand something just ask here.

Dude don't be lazy.

3. im not being lazy....i read a 444page thing on growing and alot on it im still just confused about some things but ok im gonna read this grow guide again and again

4. reading is part of it, but you get the most experience out of it when you do it you're self

its like trying to drive a car... you won't learn half as much getting told what to do, than what you would taking the car and driving it you'reself.....

..anyways i wouldn't cure in you're attic, i'd rather do it in you're bedroom or someplace like that... even a closet....

good luck dude:wave:

5. could i cure like outside or somewhere cause my parents arre sketchy and i dont wanna cure in my room