Growing questions that Must be answered!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thcmaker420, Jul 12, 2004.

1. aight people, this is the first year ill be growing, i need sum help...im germinating right now with 14 seeds between damp paper towels and plates covering them, when the root sprouts i was gonna put them in a cup with good soil and put them in a chest that i have in my room, do i need it to be warm right when i put the seeds in the dirt or wut. and when do i start puting fertilizer in there...do i put it in right away or wut...and wut i was gonna do is wait till there like 1 foot tall or sumthin like that and then transplant them to outside, or should i just keep them inside...inside would be alot harder for me tho. and if i do it outside, how long will it take for it to bud out, is there sumthin i can do to make them bud early, im startin kinda late this year im gonna do it alot earlyer next year, but i want to know right now so i dont have to wait for next year. well u tell me this stuff dont leave NETHING out, i dont know sum meanings to growing terms, so just say everything that ill need to know. how do i know there dun growing and how long do i gotta dry them out and wuts is the best way to dry them out, or sum other good ways to do it.

2. Sounds like ur set up is kinda good...ur missing some lights rn't u? ull need a bit of good lighting some flouros u can mount in that chest of urs for like 5 bucks each or save some billz for a HPS light. UR set up sounds a lil like mine...i just give them sunlight and keep them nice and warm. cover ur plants with saranwrap or that gladware press n seal shit... itll keep the moisture in pretty good and keep you from watering them. u shouldn't put water on unsprouted planted seeds...or so i heard...im no pro or nething but id say you should put some fertz in about 20 or so days after the plant has sprouted...but im not sure. about the time it takes to bud that depends on u...after veg u can force ur plants to flower... so u can flower early or late or right on time... just depends when u want ur bud...remember patience is a virtue with weed. I hope that answers some of ur questions...if u need more info just look around this forum or at the stickys they got some good info in there too. good luck with those buds

3. aftre the plant has already sprouted you will see two round lookin leaves on the side. those leaves will give the plant all the nutrients it needs. after about 20 days those leaves will die off and thats when you start to fertilize it.

4. ok, thnx i get all that so far...and wut part is vegitation? like i said..i know wut mostly to do but i dont know the terms!!! cmon people lol, wut should i use for fert if im growing indoors, and how do i make it bud quikly and when should i start makin it bud quikly!!!????

5. ok, thnx i get all that so far...and wut part is vegitation? like i said..i know wut mostly to do but i dont know the terms!!! cmon people lol, wut should i use for fert if im growing indoors, and how do i make it bud quikly and when should i start makin it bud quikly!!!????

6. vegging is the first part of the cycle of the plants life...its when the plant takes in as much stuff nutrients sun water ...etc. to gro nice and big n strong... so then later when u flower it can support a shit load of nice crystaly buds. dude u should really research some terms and read some more info about weed bro...u ask too many questions and then demand answers fast! u need to chillax

Peace...