1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Growing question

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by OrangeBud, Apr 4, 2003.

1. I´m gonna get a complete grow kit on www.smokeys.nl and the seeds aswell....
    Do I need anything else to grow ??
    And how many plants can I grow if the room is 3m. high and I have about 5-7 square m. to grow and one 600Watt lamp..
    Thank you for helping!!

2. firstly i wouldn't buy all your stuff to grow from an online store, unless you live in the netherlands.........in fact i wouldn't order anything for growing online, unless it's going to an address that is not where the plants will be growing.......i could better judge the size of your room in feet.....i.e....4x5x8...etc..........Peace out.......Sid

3. i think a meter is just over 3' aint it??? i think it is. that wud give him 9 foot high and over 15sq foot floor space.

the room aint gonna b the limiting factor, its gonna b the light. unless he gets a light mover.

im not 100% sure but i think a 600w hps will cover about 4sq,m 2mX2m.

4. Well, a properly done chamber of 5-7 metres, im canadian so I finally can relate without math.... If you live in the states, never get over 2000 watts, thats warant area... do not deal, get a 1000 watt on a light mover and a 400 watt for cloning/veg. you will have plenty of juice for fans/movers/pumps etc.... grow organic and there go 80% of extra costs....

Grasscity Deals Near You