growing pot outside in a cabinet

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoned_Stupid, Apr 23, 2004.

1. I have a wall unit that has doors on it, i'm thinking of installing lights and a vent, and groing 2 plants in there. so since the unit is on my porch outside, would it be considered indoor or outdoor growing. any advice would be great, i'm a firt time grower long time user. thanks

2. thanks for alll the help

3. Well I can help ya. Using a little mathematical equation (similar to the one used freequently on pot-tv's grow show)

The number of joints that some of the growers here smoke in a day

+

The Fact that they have real lives to tend to (I.E. real jobs and families) and hence can't always be here.

X

Your sorta rude and impatient outburst there (if you don't have a little patience then don't bother growing because if you harvest too soon you get shit bud by all accounts)

/

The amount you have ever done for these guys and expect their help (which they are usually glad to give)

=

Why they can't respond instantly and you should just be a little more sedated. Smoke a bowl or something.

4. Posts so vacuous must either be from an underage brat, or a narcissitic narc. I must say the monikar(Stoned_Stupid indeed!) fits quite well. The best thing to do is shine'm on.
    Sometimes they turn out to be mentally/physically/learning challenged, like moi. Sincerity is a good sign. Reasonabilty is another. Sarcasm, retaliatory remarks, belligerance, and bellicosity are bad signs. Thus separating the tare from the grain.
    eg