growing pains

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thefloweringman, May 15, 2009.

1. have 4 seedlings, i added some root stimulator and burnt 2, now they arent dead but the first 2 real leaves are, they appear to be stunted but not dead. 2 are doing well, very little noding leaves are coming in right on top of each other, wondering if the growth on the stuntd ones will bounce bak. They r w.w. plants.
    2nd grow very sucessful first time around, going to try r.d.w.c. this time with lst training.
    How long should i expect to wait for everything to bounce back before they are transplanted?
    I will be using rockwoool in marble type medium, am i going to have to manualy feed eventhough the rock wool willl be sprayed 24/7?
    I have indeed raised the flouros about and inch or so, hopefully things will take off shortly, what ya think? Any advice welcome. Thankyou in advance !:wave:

2. rinse off the old soil from the roots under the tap, transplant to fresh soil they will rebound much quicker, dont feed for 4-5 weeks

3. hey buddy, they are not in soil, they are in rooting cubes for hydro, they are going slowly, i have already tried the rinse, and they cant be transplanted to new soil. Only to rockwool . Unless you are saying go ahead and transplant them into their permanent homes, which will be in bubble buckets. They are getting worse every day, i think i may loose them:confused:, which really sucks, anyone else agree, they are still very small.

4. permanent homes new rock wool,or to soil your choice

but if you dont move them it may be too late