Growing outside?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bud The Spud, May 13, 2010.

1. This is the first time i was thinking about growing and have the space outside. I want to have maybe 3 plants max. How many seeds will i need? How do i stop the plant from spreading? and how long do they take to dry?

2. Well, you could sow 6 seeds thinking that you have a 50/50 chance of getting a female giving you 3 plants. What do you mean spreading? They take a week to dry, longer to cure.

I suggest reading all the stickies in the growing sections (absolute beginners, outdoor and indoor growing, drying/curing, etc.) Start with the first link in my sig and go from there :)

3. well in theory only three but in reality at least 8 to account for seeds that dont germ but if i were you i would buy a ten pack and keep the left overs on reserve if you decide that you want more plants and if you mean spread out as in width then you could prune them but plants reach a certain height and then branch out so dont nervous if it seems too thin

:hippie: