growing outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mark32092002, Mar 31, 2009.

1. i got some seeds germinate, but im worried about planting outside since its going to rain the next two days, should i plant or wait for the rain to pass?

2. wait for the rainy days to pass becuz the rain might just drown you seedling as they are too small, even if theres rain on big plants its not too good, the grower will have to shake the plants jently to get rid of unwanted water over the plants.

3. #3 champloo, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    :rolleyes: The sun dries the plants pretty nicely in the summer :p

If you've got buds, be more careful.

The rain wouldn't so much "drown" the seed as much as just germinate it. (some people put their seeds in a glass for 24 hours prior to planting) And i think the seedling would be up and out just in time for a sunny day.

I would wait till after the rains anyway and just water it myself though. Just incase for some reason there were some beastly drops that misplace my seedling somehow or somethin :p.

4. I planted mine in the rain the other day, and it rained for 2-3 days straight, best answer would be to make sure your soil has good drainage and they will be perfectly fine, all mine have sprouted.

5. nice guys, thank you for the info