Growing outside not easy!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Stoner4eva, Mar 24, 2003.

1. I found a great grow spot that gets plenty of light during the day. So i decided to plant some seeds about 6 total. I had bought them a while ago from a web site and the have been sittin in my closet for about 7 months. The strain was Snow White FEM. out of the 7 only 2 sproughted a week later. A few days went past and they got to be around 2 inches tall, then this huge thunder storm rolls in and pounds my babys. I went to check on them the next morning and they were dead! I was crushed, good thing I dident plant all of my seeds Im planning to re-plant again monday. Does anyone know how long it should take before my plants can take a good size storm and survive?? Wish me luck, Peace

2. i put out clones or 1 month old seedlings.

3. Just do it

4. buy a cheap fluoro and grow indoors for a month then put them out

5. READ THIS =======GERMINATE

JUST DO IT!

stay cool yall
    grown your own smoke

6. How old does a plant get, before it starts to smell?

7. a few weeks....but when it flowers it gets stronger......Peace out.....Sid

8. Ive grown outside for about 8-9 years throughout summer and havent had trouble but have had the same problem with storms yet my plants were not that young mine were abotu 2 feet tall when they were hit... When I went outside they were nearly uprooted and laying over I just stood them up and packed new soil around the bases and they took right back though they looked beat to death. I would germinate your seeds first inside not outside let them grow to about 6-12 in. whichever you feel comfortable with inside and then trans plant outside burying the first and posibbly second nodes of your plant this will make it more resistable to wind and grow a stronger stalk... If it get hit with another storm and looks dead, rememebr MJ is a weed and will recover more easily than most think, so I would say just set them back up and hope for the best, it worked for me.