growing outside for beginners

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chronicsticky, Jun 15, 2011.

1. ok me and my friend are gonna start growng weed and were doinging it outdoors so i need to no everything. were gonna use bag seeds and we need to know about growing in the forest i need to know about how to control smell. how to get the dankiest bud. how to sex what sex is best for good bud how to clone when to start growng anything that needs to be answered

2. unless u live somewhere u can grow all year round its most likely too late.

3. #3 kakalvlvinin, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There's still alot of time to plant

4. i live in ohio

5. U could prob do it but it will be cutting it close, ull have about 2 mths to get the plant as big as you can before it starts to flower in mid september. So if your gonna be doin it id be doing it like NOW.

6. Most growers started bout 2 mths ago

7. depending on where u live. . .

for example where i live if your not in the ground by june 1st ur fucked

8. lol i dnt know what flowering does that mean growing bud?

9. #9 kakalvlvinin, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bud=flower, so yes. It was confusing for me too :)

10. if ur just starting now your going to need more plants if you want a decent amount of smoke by october since it is late in the season for starting but its not too late.. with bag seeds you never know what your going to get but it will all be pretty damn good if you make sure you kill off the male plants as soon as u see signs of sex.

female plants produce buds with THC (that gets you high), male plants produce pollen and very little to no thc the males pollinate the females and make them produce seeds, when a female plant produces seeds it exponentially lowers the amount of thc in the female buds. so males are bad and females are good

you dont need to clone at all since ur growing late in the season and wont make a difference.

if your growing in a forest you need to find a well lit place especially dont want too much shadowing early morning and later in the afternoon. you do have to worry about small animals eating the plants best thing ive used is a bar of deodorant soap (the stronger the sent the better) tie a string around it and hang it from a tree about 5 ft away. its always worked for me =]

so first of all you dont want to waste time and effort planting a seed and hoping that it sprouts.. so use a simple process of germinating which makes them sprout before you plant them. to do so take 2 pieces of paper towel fold the first one up and soak it in water and ring it out so its damp. then lay your seeds slightly spaced out on the wet paper towel. take the second piece and get it damp also same way as before and sandwich them together with the seeds in the middle. put the paper towels in a zip lock bag UNZIPPED its for keeping some moisture in but also letting it breathe. put it in a dark warm place around 60-75 deg F and dont touch it for at least 2 days!! open them up after that and you should see most if ur lucky breaking open and the tap root popping out. they are then ready to plant about 1/2 under soil or less(just slightly covered) with the root pointing down. do not touch the root with your hands especially b4 u wash them.

dig holes about 1ft in diameter and about 2 feet deep(about the size of a 5 gallon bucket) if ur putting them in the ground and fill them with a good absorbent soil such as any fox farm soil. keep the plants about 2 ft away from each other just so they dont shadow each other too much and doesnt let the roots inter twine and fight each other for nutrients.

let them grow by them selves for about a 2wks to a month unless it doesnt rain much.. should be watered about every 2-3 maybe 4 days if u want best results. after atleast 2 weeks your going to want to use an organic fertilizer to help it grow. i personally have had good results with fox farm grow big until it flowers then switch ferts to a flowering fert.

flowering usually starts in about mid to late aug. and u cut in oct or when they show they are ready(before it gets too cold)

hope that helps lol wrote a damn book