Growing outdoors without anyone knowing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by packedup, Mar 9, 2017.

1. I searched around and didnt find an answer to my question. When your growing outdoors, not on your own property, maybe public land or conservation land? How do you find a spot where someones not going to stumble on on them. I know its probably frowned on and id me mad if someone grew on my property without permission but I'm in an area where there are a lot of woods and i dont think planting a plant somewhere in the middle of no where is that big of an issue. Any ways, since its getting about that time to start planting outside. I was thinking about planting a couple outside, only one in each location. How do you plant it in a good spot where its going to get enough light but not be seen from other people? I'm concerned about regular people walking/ hiking or the sort of thing but mostly hunters. Im a hunter and have stumbled on peoples grows before and ive always left them alone and stayed away from the area so they can finish their grow and not get spooked. I also know not everyone is like me and would want to take the plant or try and turn the person in. Ive grown outdoors years ago with good success but there wasn't the technology back then like we do now. I'm worried about someone putting a trail camera or something out to try and spot me. When id go out to check on them id take my dog with me so its not as suspicious, some suggest to cover your face incase of cameras or someone sees you but i think thats more suspicious if someone does see you. Why else would you need to cover your face just walking in the woods?

Sorry for rambling on, i just have a couple plants still in veg. Im shutting down my grow indoors for the summer and dont want the plants to go to waste, thats why i was thinking about putting them outside. Any one have any tips? I know its all a risk just curious on what others do to avoid detection.

2. OK this guy on YouTube said go to dollar store buy a bunch of fake flowers tie them to the buds . would even fuck with a stoners head unless they smell it some stuff can stink long ass ways

3. You have to grow where know one will go brier patch , poison ivory, I liked it where tics where so bad I would cover my self with deet before I went in when I come out I would take my shirt off and still pick 10 20 tics off my body that way I new the police could not lay there and wait for me . It's a different time now days though you probably only got to worry about getting ripped off , we used have to worry about going to prison for couple years.

4. You say you would be pissed if someone grew on your land then go on to say you don't think it's a big deal for you to grow on someone else's? That makes no sense at all. Guerilla growing is a risk. You get caught on someone else's or the states property they're not going to think it's not a big deal. I grow but if I catch someone on our property, me ripping their plants down is their last worry. Making it off my property will be their first priority. Just like the poachers we've caught on our land...no law enforcement has ever been needed to get our point across.