Growing Outdoors this coming summer..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AK-69, Jan 14, 2009.

1. So basically, I have a huge seed collection and really want to put these seeds to use.
    I got the seeds for free so I'm not worried if this doesn't work...

What i want to do is find a place, plant the seeds, come back in Sept-Oct, rip the plants outta the ground and take them home.

Not worried about quality or anything... I just want a nice grow that I dont have to go check on all the time..

Any tips on how I can make this "Bush Grow" a sucess?

anything is appreciated.. thanks!

2. Few things u can do....

choose a site, hard to find. good sun, good soil.

you can prepare the site by predigging the holes and filling them with a good soil mix if the soil isn't sufficient, like seedling soil mixed with perlite and blood and bone.

start the plants at home, then move them to their new site.

you also may want to put water crystals in the holes before u plant in case it gets too dry and they need extra supply of water. ( this will also let u leave the grow for ages without checking on it.

Staking the plants will help with natural killers like high wind. and will also give them a steady platform to grow against.

not much else i cn think of right now.
    cheers

3. If you live in like cali make sure you dont plant to early since we have a long growing season here you plants will be BEASTS and more prone to being spotted. I would advise visiting at least once during your grow since little things like staking and pest control may be needed. If there is some natural water source you can "tap" into that would be helpful but other than that, DO THE THING!