growing outdoors - on my roof?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by djsilexz, Sep 3, 2007.

1. i live in a suburban little area but in a suburban type town. so houses are close together , but its almost impossible to see someones roof. Do you think i could stick my seedlings up there and have them survive? even with that cold night? 60-70's?

2. seedlings?
    probably not worth to try it since their so small and its already flowering time

3. baaaaad idea....... think choppers.... hmmmm whats all that green stuff doing on the roof???

4. thats just asking to be caught

5. if you have no place to grow outdoors and your thinking ideas like that you should buy a fat light and grow inside.

Andrewbud

6. okay thanks , ill grow inside instead.

7. I hate to tell you this, but my most successful grow was on my roof. I have a flat roof hard to see from neighbors. I planted vegetables, especially tall corn, around a hut made of pvc pipe and shade cloth. Inside I grew 18 plants to maturity, over 12 lbs yield. My wife wouldnt let me do it again, she got scared.
    I think everyone thinks choppers are out looking for them. It costs way too much money to keep those things in the air and looking for your two little plants. Has anyone on this forum honestly been busted by a chopper? I hear of 25,000 plant busts in the national forrest near me. I see the choppers going by, I live near Yosmite Park. They never hovered over me!
    If your neighbors cant see it your fine. I just cant imagine a helicopter pilot saying
    "Put her down, we got two plants on that roof".
    Greenfrog