Growing Outdoors Ireland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Irishgirl69, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Hi all
    I'm looking for all info, experience/s you may have of growing out doors in wet, cold damp weather. This is my story. I am a virgin to growing indoors & out. I have a small tent ds90 & a grow pro 260 led light. A friend of mine gave me approx 50 purple haze seeds. I was going to start them in grow tent transplanting them in larger pots maybe 8ltr??? & take them outside to a field near bushes when the are strong enough. I was going to use parolgan bat mix soil for this.
    The only major worry I have is would the helicopter deticate them. I do not have the worry of people passing here. I would be putting approx 6 plants into different bushes/shrubs places.
    Any ideas on strain/seeds/info would be gratefully received and opinions welcomed.
    Happy growing

2. Supposed to have a good summer this year so make sure they get good sunlight and keep them safe from deer and stuff by using wire mesh

Sent from my Vodafone 890N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks for your message. Hope we do get gud summer, it is well & over due. Is there a fear of da helicopter spotting the crop/s on the land?

4. I don't think the guards even have helicopters xD fuck it be grand don't plant in straight lines cuz that's suspicious as fuck

Sent from my Vodafone 890N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well 2 b honest I was going 2 buy tho's smart dirt pots 12ltr ones & bring them outdoors & hide them between furs, brambles, nettles etc in different locations maybe 4/6 pot in each hide. I like da smart dirt pots as they r breathable, affordable & got handles for carrying . They would be in a good soil mix, pargolen bat mix