Growing Outdoors In The Uk Question(Pics Of My Seedlings!!)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Piru, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Hey all, i recently purchased Some Nirvana-Snow White seeds and i germinated and planted 2 of them, they are doing pretty well, one is 4 days old and has nearly first 2 set of true leaves and the other is 2-3 and has its first set of leaves. I only have a pic of the 4 day old one at the moment but here it is:
    [​IMG]

I was woundering if i can plant these outside and have them flower because i have heard that cannabis does not flower well here in the uk? Should i Grow an autoflowering strain like lowrider#2 instead or do you think these will be fine? If they will flower i will plant the rest of the seeds also and i may plant some lowrider anyway i would just prefer a "Real" Good strain with a good yeild unlike lowrider.

Thanks, Liam.

2. It is possible to grow outdoors in the UK, I am in the UK and plan to grow outdoors, will be starting my seedlings soon! I know a grower who has had some good harvests from outdoor grows, the only thing he has said is that if I plant in the next few weeks, it could be early october before the babies are ready to harvest, but I can wait for that!

The only thing I havn't fully researched is what strains are good outside and what aren't! I am going to be using some Moroccan x Afhgan ( I think thats what he said they were ) should be some nice resin filled plants if it goes to plan!

GL with your grow mate.

3. you can grow and flower here in the uk,choose a good outdoor strain that finishes in sept rather than oct as it can be too cold by october with this damm tempremental climate we hav.i too am gonna set up a guerilla grow this year,figure im gonna make the most of this global warming shit!

4. they look great but a lil streched... get a light closer to them... i have also ordered snow white but from no mercy seed company maby we can see if this makes a difference :) have fun

5. I would if i could, they're on a windowsil in full sun. Lol. Maybe when i'm really baked i'll try and lasoo the sun and pull it a lil closer.:smoking: lol.

6. Cool, Thanks. Good luck to you too mate.

Yeah, theres one good thing that came from global warming right there, MORE WEED. Lol.

7. global warming is also causing the snow in the middle of april... i get more snow saturday DAMNIT!

8. I've decided to buy some Lowrider#2 seeds aswell just incase my Snow White doesnt make it to flower. If i plant out end of april they should be ready for harvest sometime during July if everything goes to plan. If they both turn out well i'll cross pollinate a couple of plants and see how those do next year.

9. Is it possible, when you think your plants have good groth to force them into flower by covering them up in darkness for 12 hours??

10. I'm no expert but i've read in a few books of doing this, i think that whatever you covered them up in(Bin bags, some sort of box etc.) would have to be compleatly light proof though. Seems like a bit too much hassle to me, every 12 hours putting on/removing the cover, even if you were growing in your garden.