Growing outdoors in Oregon let's have some fun.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Crews4545, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Here are the strains I will be growing this year Outdoors.LSD high CBD clone,fire og clone, and my seeds are blue berry by spliff seeds,cheese berry by 00seeds,berry bomb by bomb seeds, Durban Poison by Dutch passion,dream machine by heavyweight seeds, incredible bulk by Dr.krippling, Dutch delight by flying Dutchmen ,Big Bud by vision seeds. Will be growing in 200gal smart pots with super soil that has been cooking for 3 1/2 months.

• Like Like x 2
  2. IMG_20170403_081124.jpg the one on the left is the fire og and the one on the right is LSD.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's a lot to take care of. Which side of the state do you grow on? I'm on the east side, won't be putting anything out until May. Last couple summers my plants have turned into giant 8'-11' monsters. This year I'm hoping to keep them small, maybe do several high CBD varieties in pots or something.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I live on the southern west side of the State. Out of all the strains only eight will be in my garden in the rest go to my friends garden.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nice, grow, what size pots were your 8-11 in. I did one in 50 that went over neighbors fence. He poisoned it :(.

6. They were in the ground. I dug up about 12 gallon holes and filled with my own soil but otherwise they were just in my backyard. Thankfully my neighbors are cool about it on all sides (and I live in a legal state). I did ask if it bothers the one who had them hanging over their fence, offering to cut it back so they don't have to see it. They were very cool about it and I shared the harvest with them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. All may seeds sprouted but one cheese Berry. Soak them for 24 hours then planted on May 30th.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. The LSD is going crazy. I've knuckled her 3 times. She will be going into a 200gal smart pot.

Attached Files:

9. Sorry I meant March 30th

10. It's been about a week for the seeds and all popped but one. I will transplant them next weekend into 1 qt pots and then into 3 gal buckets before the end of the month.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. The fire og still looking good. Watered her today and gave her a little fertilizer

Attached Files:

12. I hope you live inland because it gets cold and rainy in July on the Oregon Coast.

13. And the LSD is still going crazy. She will be a big girl when she goes into the 200 gal pot. Watered and fertilized her today.

Attached Files:

14. Yeah I live Umpqua Valley

15. Transplanted and moved all my seeds today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Also took clones of the Fire OG and LSD. first time using a deep water cleaning system. I am using clonex cloning solution. Will see how it goes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. The seedlings are doing well.

Attached Files:

18. And all the clones are still looking good

Attached Files:

19. Transplanted the seeds into 3 gallon buckets today.

Attached Files:

20. And here is the LSD on the right and the Fire OG on the left.

Attached Files: