Growing outdoors in downtown?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tartooth, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hey there everyone, I'm moving downtown soon and am thinking of planting auto's around the city right in the spring so people aren't looking for marijuana plants that are flowering.

My question is, where would be some good places to throw down some plants?

2. Your back yard.....

Planting in random places around town is a really bad idea. My town has camera's everywhere and people will most likely find it anyway. You'll just be wasting money on seeds.

3. I'm moving into an apartment basement level,
    I'm thinking of planting on the outskirts of town, and then cabbing it back to my place once its all done via coolers.
    thoughts?

Future growing idea's are still welcome

4. [quote name='"tartooth"']I'm moving into an apartment basement level,
    I'm thinking of planting on the outskirts of town, and then cabbing it back to my place once its all done via coolers.
    thoughts?

Future growing idea's are still welcome[/quote]

Ok Just try to find a place nobody goes and that's out of site. I'm not sure how big of a town you're in but hopefully you have some overgrown hillsides you could check out. Do you plan to water it or plant near a water source. Keep in mind that people may notice you going to the site all the time if you want to water it yourself. The best places to gorilla grow are near natural water sources that are small like springs and creeks that people don't know about.

5. hmmm, there aren't many hills, lots of swamp tho, but I heard that swamps aren't great for mj