Growing outdoors how much do I have to worry about humidity?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by TheUnkown10010, May 12, 2017.

1. Currently the humidity is very high at nearly 70% but will go back down to 40/50% during the week, I haven't started my plants yet but was wondering how I would go about preventing mold issues on the plant just so this wouldn't cause issues in the future. Im going to be growing outdoors with OG Kush strain which I heard could be resilient towards the weather. The wind conditions are going to get up to 5-10 mph if that makes any difference. Thanks! :love-mj2:

2. If you're talking about how to keeping plants you're starting inside from molding until you can put them outside, right? If that's your question, then I would say to get some big air movement going around your plants. I had a mold issue once several years ago and that's how I stopped it. In the summer where we live, heat and humidity are the name of the game. But I hadn't had good air moving over the plants, so when I set up a fan and got the plants moving around, it took care of it. I've never had anymore problems with mold. Now that was just my situation. Not sure if that'll take care of your problem, but it will most definitely make an impact. TWW

3. I was going to start my seedlings outside if that would work, I don't have anything to start them off inside so I figured I would just plant them outside directly if that would be okay. Thanks for replying. Also I know that the seedlings could get too much sunlight so if you could inform me about how I should go about doing this that would be great thanks!