Growing Outdoors For Beginners

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Leafless In Seattle, May 17, 2014.

1. My friend and I acquired about 10 seeds for free and, seeing as it's a good season for it, decided to plant them. :laughing: This is my first time growing and although he has a little previous experience both of us are still beginners. We have nowhere indoors to grow so we spent a whole week scouting out different grow spots. The problem is we live in such in urban area there aren't very many good sized forests. But we think we found a good place. :yay: It is far enough away from home, isolated from casual hikers, has great sun exposure, and is located near water (surrounded by swamp). We are going to plant 3 seeds. My question is, should we plant the seeds directly into the soil or use a flower pot and store bought soil? (The earth at the grow spot is pretty good: airy and moist). Also we're not totally sure on what strain it is, does it make a big difference? I've been doing some research but I would love some direct feedback from experienced growers about maintaining the plants. (Sorry I'm not very specific, but i will be happy to get any advice you can give me)

I live in Southwest Washington State and it is currently mid-May.

Thanks!  :smoke: