Growing outdoor and indoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crossy, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever tried growing outdoor during the day and switching indoors at nights? Will this speed up the growing cycle and produce higher quality bud by switching back and fourth or will it stress the bud?

2. I think it would stress the plant due to consistency issues, they need to have the same temps, the same humidity etc etc etc, it has to be consistent imo

3. [quote name='"ViiRuS"']I think it would stress the plant due to consistency issues, they need to have the same temps, the same humidity etc etc etc, it has to be consistent imo[/quote]

I appreciate your response. I was afraid someone might say that. I will just stick to the idea of growing on my patio. I live in Vermont so I am wondering if growing on my patio during the ending of spring will b ideal.

4. i wouldnt mind having a greenhouse/porch using the sun as supplemental lighting

5. [quote name='"thevines2"']i wouldnt mind having a greenhouse/porch using the sun as supplemental lighting[/quote]

Great idea. Imagine all the light your plants will get. The bad though is that it would be expensive and stealth would be an issue

6. thats why i gotta move out west lmao

7. [quote name='"thevines2"']

thats why i gotta move out west lmao[/quote]

Haha. I need to move out west as well. I live in the north east and man waiting for spring/summer is painful. Of course I can grow indoors but I am more limited