Growing Organic with Worms

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by WormGrower, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Just wanted to share how I have been growing for a little while now. The cycle is great and the plants have reaped the benefits.
    I run a small worm composting bin, 18 gallons, the worms eat my garden scraps and in return they give me fresh worm castings to feed the plants. Then I use a tea brewer to make my castings into worm tea, the worm tea is used to water the plants and I also spray it directly onto the leaves to ward off all kinds of pests and diseases. When potting I use 20% worm castings 80% roots organics soil mix. My plants grow faster and are healthier. The clones and seedlings grow 50% faster and stronger with the castings then without. I'm loving the process, plus I don't have any stinky pot in my trash cans!
    I got my compost bin, worms, and tea brewer for under $100 from www.goworms.com
    I posted a picture and a pic of my current plant that I am breeding, she is a zero gravity that is under 300 watts and run on 12/12 light cycle from seed in a 5 gallon pot. Growth is insane for a tiny light like this. Shes about 3', full of seeds and probably 7 weeks from harvest in this picture.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the forum. I'm a big advocate of using worm poop.

Do you use any LST techniques or topping or anything?

3. Very nice my man.