Growing only one plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CageK, Sep 5, 2009.

1. #1 CageK, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    Hello GC.

I have been wanted to grow one plant in my room, just for person use. I have a few questions though.

1. How many seeds should I plant to attempt to get a girl?
    How tall will the plant get, like on average?
    3. If I get a box to grow it in to cover it up from friends and other people, how tall and wide should it be?
    4. Will one plant cause my whole room to smell like MJ?
    5. How long does it take for a plant to produce buds ready to be snipped?
    6. After it buds, and I clip them, how long will it take for it to bud again?
    7. Is there a way to keep the plant about 3-4 feet tall?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to soak up as much info as possible.

Thanks!

2. If you were to read through the "Stickies" in this section, ALL the questions you've posted are answered there??? Most of your questions don't have "DEFINITE" answers, (Smell, size, production, etc...) so do yourself a favor and READ, READ, then READ AGAIN! Your options with your plants are almost LIMITLESS!
    One piece of info to help get you started, since you're asking how many seeds to germinate in order to get a female, I'm assuming you're NOT using feminized seeds. Well, you won't know the sex of your plant until it's WELL INTO flowering, so you could need to grow anywhere from 3 to 7 plants NEARLY to maturity in order to get 1 female, do you have the SPACE for that???

3. 1. You will need a male and a female seed (male are black seeds and female are white seeds) to produce a proper female plant.
    2. Averaging about 5 feet.
    3. 6 feet by 5 feet box
    4. No. It will smell like oranges
    5. Around 2 weeks
    6. It will take 1 week to reveg it, and another 2 weeks to get bud from it.

4. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings....
    WOW..you + i have the same amount of questions :+]....need more info though..
    i started with 1 seed in a frow cup ,Then 1 seed ina sponge //the 1 seed in another jiffy cup...then 1 more in a peat button...There are plenty of answers to the questions...
    I hope i answered 1 :+}

Go In Peace

5. You're an ass! Instead of giving bad advise why don't you just point them in the right direction or not answer at all. You're not helping anybody.

6. Your post is just as helpful as mine, why didn't you point him in the right direction, instead of commenting about my post.
    At the top of every forum page on GC there are stickies, it's not very hard to do a little reading, before asking those types of questions.

7. #7 rooster1369, Sep 5, 2009
    I didnt tell him/her to read the stickies because DeadbyDawn already made that point but you give shit advice on a regular basis even though it seems you know how to grow. That doesn't help a noob when he takes you serious and fucks up his grow. I'm not gonna argue and sorry OP for jacking your thread.
    PEACE.

8. #8 john, Sep 5, 2009
    I dont see how that post will fuck up anybodys grow.

9. Pissing on plants and 12/12 for veg in past posts?