growing on property risk?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by The Lost Dream, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I am in a little bit of a predicament.

choosing a spot to grow...is frustrating because i have a fairly good size property plenty of woods and bushes and sunny spots that are isolated on my property...how much of a risk is it to grow on your own property? i have heard a lot of, what i think is, exaggerated risks ...but i dont exactly know.. (risks as in people finding it and reporting and getting the owners of the property in trouble, in which it wouldnt be me it would be the people i am living with aka my parents).

help would be much appreciated.

2. Dont grow on your parents property without permission. Bottom line.

yes, the things you've heard are real. You can get caught, your parents land and house can be seized, you and them can go to jail.

3. #3 The Lost Dream, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    honestly, i cant thank you enough for being more upfront with me.
    honestly im 18 years old going to college next year, i figured they were real, but small town talk ...you cant really trust most of it you know?

thanks a bunch man.

I feel like an ass for considering doing that..

4. Don't feel like an ass, feel good because you are one of the few who hear advice to not grow and actually follows it. your parents should be proud that your respect for them outweighs your desire to grow.

5. thank you for putting it perspective for me :)

gotta be more optimistic i guess.