Growing on balcony...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HolySh8, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Hi,
    I'm considering growing a couple of plants on the balcony of my apartment. I live in sunny so cal so the weather should be good. My question is how risky is this. I mean how likely am i to have a neigbor look over and say"Oh look, hes growing pot, and call the cops" Has anybody done this successfully? Also, if I put up some type of lattice to obstruct the view, do you think it would still get enugh light. If this is a good way to land in jail, please tell me before the cops do.
    Thanks,
    Evan

2. Hey, their your neighbours? But outdoor plants if grown in a container (5 gal) will grow tall (6/7 foot). Also outdoors takes about 5 months, so they will be there a long time.
    good luck

3. I got busted for doing the balcony grow.A nosy nieghbor called the cops.

4. go 4 it fuck the neighbours need to get ya buds anyway u can without havin to pay 4 it but less risky if grow in a bedroom under hydro lights

5. i no a bloke who has grown in the middle of his back yard .just tie them down and keep them as low as u can so no one can see good luck

6. a lattice would probably help, possibly also add some tall house plants out there for cover.