growing near a pond?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by idreamofweed1, May 16, 2008.

1. okay so i grew some plants in my room and they've been going for about 2 weeks now and im thinking of planting them outside because the weather has just been great lately but i have this little pond in my back yard and a few spots around it picked out but the question is if i plant them all near or around the pond will i even need to water them or just take em out there and let them grow you guys tell me thanks.
    peace.

2. if i were u i would clear the spot i wanted to grow on by removing all the grass so you could see the ground, turn the soil with a shovel, maybe add some nutrients then put the plant in. if the soil around the plant looks dry then that meens you must water it. if it doesnt and it stays moist then you know the plot of dirt in that vicinity is watered and you dont need to bother with it that much. if you dont need to water it because of that then i would still visit it once a week to make sure everything is fine and to add some nutrient by water. just do wat feels right, making sure its not overwatered, or underwatered.

3. i wouldnt grow too close to the pond cause it'll get overwatered so you don't want to plant where the ground is always gonna be moist. just put the work in and water them when they need it which won't be too often when they're outdoors