Growing Naturally?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zeeter, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Howzit guys,I have been part of these forums for quite some time and don't normally start new threads but I have a question and hopefully somebody can help. I have successfully completed multiple micro-grows and have always known that it is marijuana growing because I have either ordered seeds or taken from a batch,a few days ago i found 3 of these (see pic) around my garden and I am pretty sure that it is marijuana ,are there any signs too make sure tht it is? and also is it possible that it could've been a natural occurrence(I am from South Africa). Thanks in advance...

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a weed plant to me. May want to consider putting it back outside depending on how your light schedule is. If you're keeping it inside get a light on it pronto or it's going to start looking rough.

3. That's cannabis all right. Looks like it's over watered, or the medium is too compact though. You should give it time to dry out inbetween watering/feeding. Looks decent though, and who knows what the genetics could be? I'd keep it just to see.

4. You may never figure out where it came from, but you definitely have a MJ seedling.

PW

5. Awesome! Thanks lot guys ,already back outside will start taking care of all 3 and hopefully harvest something decent:)