Growing my first plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by x34chx, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Hey so I just purchased this seed => Afghan Kush x White Widow - World of Seeds Seeds - Pick 'n' Mix Cannabis Seeds

I wondered if this lamp would be enough? or is it even the right lamp? 125w Dual Spectrum CFL & hanger hydroponics grow light! | eBay

I am having it in my closet in my bedroom, is there a big risk with just this 1 plant of helicopter fly overs?

Will that lamp do for the whole growing/flowering phases?

Is there any tips somebody here could tell me they find extremely useful.

thanks.

2. If your worried about helicopter fly overs using CFLs then you might be too paranoid to grow marijuana.

Even if you were using HID lighting, thermal imaging alone is not enough for police to get a warrant to search your house.

3. I'm from the UK, they don't need a warrant.

4. Ah, that sucks.

You might wanna check out the security forum for tips on how to stay stealth. But as far as worrying about heat signature and electric bills, you dont need to worry unless you are doing a massive grow with like 10 1,000 watt HID lights.

5. Oh alright cheers, could anybody tell me if that lamp will surfice for the 1 plant I want to grow? and I checked on there site the seed I bought yields 360grams indoors.. thats like 11 ounces? is this true, thats a shit load of weed 0.0

6. Too many factors are in play when it comes to how much you will yield, dont go by advertised yields. But with that light, assuming you do your research and do things right, you could get as much as 2 oz. maybe. Wouldnt hurt to get some extra CFLs, the more light the better.