Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing my first plant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iwannagetbluntd, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Im planning on growing a plant in my closet but im not sure if it smells to much and i need to conceal it from my parents. does it smell alot? is there ways to cover it up?

2. haha dude your so gonna get caught. yes it will staart stinking like MJ very bad. cover it up with a carbon filter. google that shit.

PS your parents are going to notice the spike in the electric bill and what if they go in your closet one day?

just grow some outdoors man, i live in florida so i grow outside all year round.

3. you might grow all year round, but thats not harvesting.

4. true the yields arent always big but its better than nothing so stop being a dick.

5. Not necessarily. A couple CFLs wouldn't use a noticeable amount of electricity.

6. dude, the sun only has a photo-period of 12/12 once a year which
    means you'll only get one harvest a year, how am i being a dick?

i know alot about growing, if you think your gonna harvest all year round
    you kidding yourself.

7. dude.... your not gunna be able to do it... just set up a outdoor

8. dude go to the grow section and you will actually get people to help you. sems, im going to grow outdoor next year, ill have to make sure i have your phone number on my speed dial :rolleyes:.. yes growing..and all the sex... mhmm...

edit: growing tomatoes..nothing illegal...and of course all the sex...

9. lol i dont know if your being sarcastic or???

either way, im not fussed.

10. no sarcasm, im actually dead serious. both about the growing and the sex. well, ill need your "yes" about the sex.. i guess.. but growing for surem, my friend and i want to have a few plants outdoors, so ill be having a fuckload of questions. already done a lot of research, but im far from even being a rookie grower.

edit: hooray for me.. way to hijack the thread.. lol hi jack.. hahahaha. i need to get some weed -_-

11. haha its all good, about the sex that is ;)

growing yourself and researching yourself is the best way to learn.
    that's how i learn't, and with some help from my pops.

but if you ever have any questions about growing that dont get answered in the
    growing section, pm me any time man.