growing multiple varieties

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rocketmanrich, Mar 30, 2013.

1. please forgive me as I am the exact definition of a noob. Depending on my question in a previous thread regarding the strains that might be best suited for my medical needs, if there are more than one type recommended, can I grow different strains in the same grow room art the same time. only talking about 4-6 plants at a time in a small grow room. again this might be the dumbest question to date, but I am thirsty for any knowledge I can get my hands on. please be kind to the noob! :wave: Thanks so much in advance.

2. Works for me, I just have to boost some shorter plants to keep my canopy even and they might have different harvest times. Also might have different nutrient requirements but that's not an issue with the organic method.

3. Thanks for the reply brother. now then, where to start. since my initial plan is to start with just a few plants, can someone direct me to a simple box that I will put outside but in my garden shed. The shed has plenty of room but I don't want to use to much as I don't want to draw too much attention. as I said prior, I am very new to this but I am damn excited to get started. I am almost obsessed but I want to do it right. after reading a lot of posts in these forums I trust that there are plenty of you that can steer me in the right direction. Any plans available, good books,etc...??? I am ready to get going, just have to do the plants justice and give them a fighting chance!!!!

4. The first order of business is knowing how much you want to harvest. Then you select a light or lights that will support that weight, a fan that will cool the light, an enclosure that will make the most use of the light... etc. Your light and harvest weight are the center of your grow, everything else should be tailored to that end.

5. Not Sure is correct, Yield, space. light, style,vent, are the priorities, of starting .

figure: 1 sq.yard or meter= 600w-400w hps, 9 plants, 3 gallon pots, 3ft tall in 3 months

to my blog and see the library

peace
    "V"