Growing Mids w/ hydro

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Djamp_, Nov 5, 2010.

1. If i get some mids and grow it hydroponically, will it produce more THC rather than growing it with soil?also how much would a plant produce?

2. If you get any seed and grow correctly, you will have dank.

If you grow it shitty, you get mids.

yield all depends on lighting, medium, ect

3. even seeds from shitty schwagg ?:confused::confused::confused:

4. yes

its garbage weed because it wasn't grown correctly.

5. ding ding ding!

6. Yes but most of that garbage weed only tests out at 4-9% THC even when grown properly.

There are far better genetics available if you only spend $20 shipped, so do it :D

7. won't it be risky to order seeds from B.C into the US?

And thanks, i never knew that mids was poor grown weed...i thought that they were just grown like that...

8. I doubt it. the weed we have here are pretty much hippie weed, it's weed that has ZERO modification since the 60's ? or way before that. it's pretty shitty ganj with sticks and stems. only once in my life have I seen mids, it was low mids lookin' too. it had orange hairs, and a lot thicker than what we usually get (it was given to us by the growers as an "extra" because we bought a kilo of the schwaggies (what 98% of ganj here is like)
    . i should post some pics some day. :\

I'm from the philippines btw.

9. you shouldnt doubt it. its true. yes genetics are part of it. but if shitty weed in grown improperly....well then its shit. if shitty weed is grown excellent. it may not be stuff you find at dispensaries, but its better then the worst. even seeds bought from major seed company can be grown poorly, and they will (you guessed it) turn out very shitty.

10. well it does make sense when you put it that way, shitty seed being grown in great conditions may come out as decent mids and not "Dank" as you've posted above.
    I'm pretty curious about all this stuff because I plan on growing in the next few months, just wanna gather facts and what nots. cheers

PS high as fuck

11. This^ + properly dried and cured bud (yes, even bag seed), can be some great bud.

Good luck! :smoke:

12. Curious where you got those numbers from? Not saying you're right or wrong, just wondering.

13. It is a combination of both the growing tech used and the genetics of the seed. But more so the grow tech, the finest strand grown in poor conditions will yield garbage.