Growing marijuanna on natural sunlight indoors?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iwontwaitforyou, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Is it possible? I'm worried about running lights because I've heard that's how people get caught.

2. [quote name='"iwontwaitforyou"']Is it possible? I'm worried about running lights because I've heard that's how people get caught.[/quote]

U get caught because u are running a few thousand Watts. Not a 600 or even a 1000 watt

3. A mate of mine grew a plant in his conservatory last year without lights and did pretty well to be honest... was a good smoke and he got a reasonable yeild!

4. I wouldn't use sunlight at all, because you have no control over when you can switch from veg to flower.

I'm using this light.

http://www.amazon.com/Sun-Blaze-T5-...TF8&qid=1340321203&sr=8-14&keywords=sun+blaze

I'm halfway done flowering, and it's worked wonderfully. The best part: it only uses up 54 watts per bulb (4 bulbs total), which means that it also keeps the grow room fairly cool, so I don't have to worry about using even more juice running a dedicated air conditioner too.

5. How much $$$ did it add to your electric bill?

6. i dont use any kind of a setup or nutes at all, i just bought a clone and transplanted her into my flowerbox outside the window in my room with a couple other roses and off of just water and Ol' Naturale sunlight, shes now beginning her second week of flowering. Sisterstorm is right however when it comes to the schedule of your veging and flowering. about two weeks after i transplanted her outside she went into flowering cycle although i believe thats due to the climate in my specific region. if youre not going to risk much money in the process, id say go for it. i spent a total of fifteen dollars on my clone and im going to more than triple my money back on the yield.
    best of luck to ya either way...