Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b0naf1d3, May 6, 2011.

1. U guys know where i can get info from
    Start to finish in complete detail on growing ganja? For free on the Internet?

2. Theres a section of this very website called "Marijuana Cultivation", what do you think?

3. They want me to buy a DVD dude. I have no cash. Isn't there a website out there that gives grade A info for free?

4. look around that section more, there are multiple sections there that address nearly every aspect of growing.
    takes some time to find the real gems, but youll find them soon enough....

5. There are dozens of free guides on this website, in the cultivation section.

6. Wow they got some interesting stuff here thanks guys.

7. #7 BurnAFewDown, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Took the words right outa my mouth haha

8. if you can't afford a DVD then you can't afford to grow.

9. #9 b0naf1d3, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol educational purposes bro. I'm not growing. Pretty good advice though. ( for a child)

10. Who is they? And didnt you read what the post above you said?

11. This picture.

Attached Files:

12. Something that I have always wanted to do. It is best to read magazines such as High Times to learn such a method.

13. Yeah you can pay me.

I know everything there is about birthing marhiuajana.