Growing Marijuana.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tjen, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Hi forum folks,

I'm thinking about starting to grow my own pot. I've had it with the dealers and the weirdness of having to buy weed from them and just accepting whatever strain they have, IF they know it's name. I'm not an aprrentice toker, but more like an apprentice grower. Maybe even less than an apprentice, i don't know squat about growing weed or anything. 

So my question, what is the easiest way to grow a decent plant with a decent outcome indoors? I don't expect much, i just want to get into it and start at the very easiest of growing. And also i'd like a step by step guide or tutorial on how to grow it in this easy way, i'm sure it's probably online somewhere but since i don't know what kind i'm growing or how, i'm asking here. 

Thanks in advance!

Tjen :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Literally put seeds in soil and water them.

Lots of sun, fresh water and they do grow like a weed.

That's it? Just put a seed in soil and put it in front of my window and then weed will grow? Hahaha whoops i thought it was a bit more complicated than that! I'm assuming that harvesting this will not give a lot nor strong buds? 

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just so you know, there is an entire forum on cultivation on this site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

well it starts as a tiny sprout, you have to care for it along the way to be good bud but you may as well start some seeds and start learning as they grow.

Start with some bag seeds.

Wow okay i did not see that, i'll check that out.
    Thanks

7. I advise you skim through the cultivation sections we have here on GC as they're chocked full of useful and very informative information that I'm sure will assist you in your future growing endeavors. Hell when you get started make a grow journal and ask questions so maybe some of the more experienced growers here on GC can help you out if you run into any issues (which is very likely).

8. Get the growers bible! 

9. I know a lot of people might frown at me for saying this but... start with some autoflowers. They are a really easy way to get into growing decent weed with a lot less hassle as regular photo period plants. I got a few autos at the moment sitting outside on my patio, I'm expecting a total yield of a couple ounces. For 2 and a bit months from seed with just a little care, water and food that's really not bad at all!

I agree, auto's are great to start of with ! You don't have to wait as long, and you can still get great results, even in natural conditions 

11. I'm a beginner as well I found a few seeds in a bag and just figured I would grow them and learn along the way. I'm about 2 weeks in right now and ppl here are a big help. Just start growing them and figure it out. Especially if you can get some free ones to just play with like I did. Sort of an experiment. It's been fun and I'm learning a lot! I ordered some female seeds and a good light and once they arrive I think I'm ready to turn out a great product. I germinated my seeds in paper towels before putting them in soil. I find that to be easier and faster. Also if the seeds are questionable like mine you will know if they pop open or not. Nothing like planting a dud in soil and waiting for a week for nothing to happen. This place has abundant resources tho so I say just jump on in.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum