Growing marijuana with a reptile light in my closet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 4polloh20, Sep 4, 2016.

1. #1 4polloh20, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    so i found a seed in my last bag i bought. i have never even seen a seed before now and this is the first time i found one. so i took some dirt from my backyard and put it on a plate and took out all the shit like leaves and little sticks. i put the dirt in an old turtle food container and planted the seed about half an inch into the soil and set the container next to a giant turtle tank under a red reptile light in my closet. I've been watering it 1-2 times a day and its been about 4 days and the plant has already sprouted about 2 inches tall. can i grow the whole plant with just the reptile light? What things do i NEED to buy for this plant to survive. i have about a 100 dollar budget for the whole time its growing. im not trying to make the best weed. im just experimenting to see if this thing will actually grow tall and beautiful (hopefully its not a male) thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think you'd be better off germinating the seeds then planting them.

3. i only have one seed and i already planted it 4 days ago and it sprouted about 2 inches

4. im talking about doing it out door so you dont really have to worry or put much into it.

5. i cant do that unfortunately because i live in Minnesota and its about to get really cold soon haha

6. Damn. I'm in Oregon. It's so easy to grow here