Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing Marijuana Tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abraham, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Hello. My friend and I would like to grow marijuana in the spring. I am here to ask for any helpful tips or anything. Our plan as of now was to order seeds off the interweb, find a secluded area (which shouldn't be hard where we live), dig a hole and put a box filled with soil into it to prevent other plant roots from interfering, and planting. I know it can get way more complex but we're not trying to grow the best stuff or anything. I would very much appreciate any helpful pieces of information such as the what the plot's relation to the sun should be, any special type of soil we should purchase, and anything else that we should know.
    We would also like to grow some magic mushrooms if you have any experience with those (do you just inject the syringe of spores into the ground?).
    Thank you very much.
    ... I love you.

2. This belongs in the growing section.
    Read the sticky's in the beginner's growing section as well as the outdoor growing section, for growing mushrooms check out shroomery.org.