growing marijuana in a tree

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by hd2, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I am imaging getting some old wooden pallets and placing them high in the trees like small tree forts
    But watering them would be a bitch.

2. Saw a show THe Blue Grass Boys pretty funny
    hillbilly pot growers, and they strapped 5gal buckets in trees with a plant in each
    LOL

3. i am lucky here, i get the mist from the falls, not to much watering, grow and bloom nutrients every 4 days-ish, p.h. 6 to 7, dropper tested, good luck with your plan!!! View attachment 1285532

4. Best idea I've seen so far you guys are crazy bastards lol I love it

5. Our first plan of action was to find an area with the features that we were looking for: away from people, easy to climb tree, not far from us, and unable to be seen from distance.

Since we didn't know of any areas we google earth searched our location and looked in the wooded areas around. Once we were set on a place we went back to investigate...... we found a tree climbed it with somewhat ease. Next day we gathered supplies and went back to start our grow.[/QUOTE]
    How did yiu get the bucket with the soil up there?

• Like Like x 1
  6. How did yiu get the bucket with the soil up there?[/QUOTE]Read about this in high times years ago. the guy that did it said when helicopters look they look down at the ground and when these look they look from the ground I level ha and that was right too and he live in California time and said he hardly ever lost another plan again and it wasn't this being stolen if it did lose any

Sent from my 5041C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That’s nuts. What you’ll do for that sweet cheeb.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Lmao i remember this topic.. this is fucking ancient!

9. I don't know what you use but I use Bayer products. I have 1 for insect,disease and mites and it's really good for me. I take a picture to show you. I have used indoors and out. 18.50$ plus tax at my local farm store. Treats it says 16 gallons. I treat probably 25 1569084571878.jpg

10. That's what I use

11. Take some of your loose dirt inside the pot and bring it up around the stalk

12. I don't know about organic but I have used 7 dust. Only problem is it's a white powder so it sticks out but shouldn't be a problem up in a tree. I have also mixed the dust in water though

13. Lol

14. I just realized this is back from 2009 lmao