growing marijuana in a tree

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by hd2, Apr 27, 2009.

1. for a first grow i think we had a solid harvest and next yr will be much better with many plants up in the tree, but we took just about everything off of the plant today and the pictures i have below show our harvest minus about 1.5 oz... and i have no idea how much it'll weigh out to but i can't wait

Attached Files:

• 020.jpg
      020.jpg
      File size:
      169.9 KB
      Views:
    • 019.jpg
      019.jpg
      File size:
      180.6 KB
      Views:
    • 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      139.2 KB
      Views:
    • 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      193.5 KB
      Views:
    • 026.jpg
      026.jpg
      File size:
      150.4 KB
      Views:
    • 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      151.2 KB
      Views:
  2. congrats bro!!!! So glad it worked out so well. Bog ole pat on ya back.

3. sweet dudee! verryy happy to see this come to a success:)

4. weighed out 2 oz this morning that have dried and judging from that we probably got about 4 oz off the plant total but ill post some pics soon..
    also the high is incredible and it's a more sativa type high but maybe its just the excitement of smoking your own grow

5. "excitement of smoking your own grow"

That is by far the best high FREE nature's gift to us :smoking:

6. I've read all 7 pages of your grow, and now you have inspired me to try growing in a tree. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ya know...

I bop around ALL the mj forums and a few grows catch my eye... I've poked my head into this thread a few times because I love the concept. SO many outdoor grows I followed this year ended in tragedy... thieves, LE, weather... I'm really glad this worked out for you... KILLER grow, bud... You've got a very nice holiday season ahead... ho, ho, ho...

:hello: :hello: :hello:

Peace!:cool:

8. thats good to hear and yeah it really does work but just make sure your tree is in a safe spot and also its tough to find trees that are both easy to climb and have access to enough sunlight. but good luck if you put in the effort then you'll have a great product

haha no doubt we came close to losing our plant but it was tough enough to stick it out. and yeah this bud is some dank, i can smoke a bowl to myself and get ripped and it smells better by the day

and just to let you all know im planning on ordering seeds and putting several plants in the tree next season but when i was breaking up some of the bud to smoke a few days a go i came upon the only seed......

9. Completely unorthodox but radically awesome. That was one of the best journals ive read man. Congrats and enjoy your bounty!

10. I'v heard of a old timer growing like this here, And He said it actually worked, But I have never seen it untill now.. Great job!!
    :smoking:

11. this is how u grow ganja in a tree
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSWl4HmKJvk]YouTube - nepalese marijuana tree harvest[/ame]

12. #112 hd2, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    nirakar, who the fuck are you? if you read this journal you would notice that we grew up in a fucking tree. but i guess thats too hard for you understand you elephant riding fuck
    :hide:

name calling is against the rules here

13. #113 nirakar, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    what is up with u faggot?? i am shiva in a human form machikne randi ko bhan

14. well you clearly didnt grow in a tree. and you keep hijaking peoples threads with your dumb video. just make your own thread and post the video in that:rolleyes:

15. OP your awesome, plain said. Amazing idea and I really want to try that now. And the harvest looked nice for bag seeds. Good grow all togeather.:hello::smoke:

16. I love this thread:smoke:

17. #117 toker93, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    very pretty plant man nice color, i cant belive you pulled that off sounds like a brilliant idea i might have to brainstorm one night with my friends. Pull this idea off as my own, see what they think. haha ;p

Edit:

Also noticed you got a new camera. Very nice, lol, or am i just high?

18. This thread is absolutely amazing.
    I am having a joygasm

19. thank you for handling that
    yeah we were surprised about how well it looked since we had no idea what we were going to get but as you can see it worked out pretty well

haha go for it and you were right we switched camera's right before harvest going from using our phones to a 12 mpxl camera.

thanks everyone for all the positive feedback we're starting to plot our next tree grow for this year so if anyone has any advice on a good strain were looking for something with the following characteristics

can handle an unpredictable climate
    feminized
    mostly indica bc of our short fall
    any height
    and lots of thc

thanks!!!! :smoking: