growing marijuana in a tree

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by hd2, Apr 27, 2009.

1. i thought about doing this for a while. Would it be easy for someone who has never grown before?

2. well, this is my first grow.

if you read and research alot you should do fine

3. hey you all i just got back from the plant and its looking amazing ill try and get some nice pics up tomorrow. the seed i used was a bagseed and it turned out i got lucky bc its looking like some fire, but ill keep you all updated with everything and hopefully get some pics up soon

peace

4. legit

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      140.1 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      153.4 KB
      Views:
  5. started molasses today

6. looks damn good

7. The leaves turned yellow over night, were pretty sure its due to over watering. We're not sure what we should do other then not water it for a day or so. Any suggestions..?

8. Did you use too much molassas?

9. This.
    :) Buggy's are a part of the outdoors introduce some lady bugs or a praying mantis, and they will kill off any bad critters.
    Fox Farm's got something called "Don't Bug Me" I always for get the name lol But i'm using it, and it works GREAT!...just spray it in the evening when direct light isn't on the plants.

Pics of how they turned...could be from leeching nutes out, low Nitrogen, or lacking Calcium. Id say if your watering it everyday, and have good draining soil to give it "normail" feedings everyother feeding, and 1/4 strength feedings everyother from that :)

They (is there multiple plants? lol) look good though!

10. no we had two going but the other ended up pretty much dying. I'm going back to check on it here soon. i'll keep you all posted

11. checked it..i think it has something to do with the lack of nitrogen. I've been looking at some pictures online of low nitrogen levels and think thats the problem. I hooked it up with a half gallon or water with plantfoods in it. ill keep everyone posted on how it is tomorrow.

12. Hey man I was just checking out your grow and I am very impressed! Way to prove those assholes wrong who think they know everything :D

Anyways, to address your question; have you been keeping up with how long the plants have been in flowering? Because usually around week 6-7 (depending on the strain) the fan leaves will yellow in a last attempt to give all their energy to producing bud.

Hope that helps! Keep up the good work :smoke:

13. yeah that definitely could explain the yellow leaves but all is better now im probably going to cut the molasses and nutes this week bc the hairs are starting to turn amber but the plant is looking mighty fine... and "the assholes" just made me work harder :D

14. wow cool and very interesting... im in

15. its looking really good, but were unsure about exactly when to harvest. I feel like the buds still have more growing to do but the hairs on the top have started turn orange. Its about 25% orange on the biggest buds. But towards the inside areas some buds have just started to develop. does anyone know if i'd be able to harvest different areas of the plant at different times?? inorder to increase the light on the smaller and less developed areas we tore down some foliage. any suggestions for harvesting???

Attached Files:

16. thanks for that page m3mph1s, i think i was just panicking bc the buds have alot more growing to do. but anyways heres a much better update than the others ive been posting so you all can get an idea of what were working with... enjoy :smoke:

Attached Files:

17. nice dude. hows she smellin?

18. Oh my Fuk, Looking absolutely GREEN! she looks well feed sir! and ses still up on the tree that size!!?

19. You're welcome. Plants are still looking dank!