Growing Magic Mushrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by Dready_Nesta12, Aug 31, 2007.

1. I've been wanting to grow some shrooms so today I took a ride to a headshop thats about an hour away to buy a shroom kit but when I got there the owner told me they didnt have any cuz of some dispute with the company or money or somethin so I was just looking at the grow boxes on here & I'm thinking of buying the $60 one, so my question is does that one work well, & are the shrooms you get from the flush decently potent or what? any info or experiences would help, thanks.

2. They say the shrooms can be 2 to 3 times more potent if you grow them yourself, because the street shrooms are usually a couple months old and have gone through several people possession, and are also usually picked in the wild, and shrooms don't always get the perfect fruiting conditions outdoors, but indoors you can control that, like growing pot, you control the environment, fruiting top notch cubensis.

3. Yea man, totally worth it. You get a few cycles off of most of them and the potency definately does increase. My friend did some hawaiian blues and 1.5g of those knocke me on my ass...Good stuff