Growing Lowryder 2 outside Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dowierasta, Mar 13, 2010.

1. #1 dowierasta, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    Hey,

New to growing so could really use some help, have looked at other posts but dont want to fuck anything up so i cud do with some advice specific to what ive got

3 Lowryder 2 feminized seeds (all good lookin)
    b & q Multipurpose Compost with John Innes
    A big pot

Will be growing outside next week (after germinating) and could do with any tips on the grow from start to finish. A few of my big qs are:

How many seeds can i put in a pot without overcrowding?

Have got a flower bed outside with crappy outside soil, other plants, bugs, worms etc can i just plant in there if i add compost or is a pot better?

Ive herd the soil i bought can be used the whole way through without adding extra nutes?

After germinating can i put them straight into my big pot and leave outside?

How often and when to feed with water/nutes or anything else?

Is peat free important?

Will try and upload pics throughout the grow so others with similar setup can see

cheers

2. hey there dowierasta, i too am planning grow some lowryder 2 this summer outdoors and from my experiences what i would do is get three smaller pots and put one plant in each to prevent overcrowding.

i wouldnt put it in your garden cause you never know what could be lurking in there and if your worried about the pot raising the plant up to high remember, its lowryder and you can always dig it into the ground

the soil your using might be able to go all the way through but what i prefer to do is to get the fox farms ocean forest soil and the three liquid fertalizer they also make (grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom)

after they are germinated what i would do is put them in a smaller pot easier to move to a place were the plant could get a reasonable hieght to where it will stand up to wind and other elements.(you could always build a small temporary greenhouse to start them in. thats what i plan on doing)

i usually water fine two to three times a week but a really depends on the weather and how well your pot drains. i use liquid fertalizers so i water them with that when needed.

i hope some of that info helped and good luck with grow. ill be looking foward to some pics.

by the way where do you live cause im starting my lowryders in about two weeks

3. cheers for info, grow is well under way now check my other thread