Growing Like There's No-Till-Morrow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by FlexedDabs, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Amazingly cool! I'll definitely look for your next journal

2. Man that is a gorgeous crop! Nicely done.

I just started a Chocolate Cream from 00 Seeds. Very excited about it. It looks very much like your Black Cream Auto.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 2
  3. Heard mixed reviews from super bad germ rates to full germination.

SeedsHereNow is in the US and has a killer selection. Look for sales and if you can swing it, Ethos Genetics is where it’s at. I’m growing Grandpas Stash and have been growing Rainmaker all year. I’ve seen a couple members growing Inzane in the Membrane as well

• Like Like x 3
  4. Fucking hell nice flowers. I've started my next grow with an Ayahuasca Purple photo, hopefully they turn out looking something like that!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Good to know! I'd been to Seeds /Now but I it seemed like the ones I was interested in only came in packs of five or more - - -I kinda lean toward the threes. I'll poke around there more though - - - thanks much!

6. If you are looking for autos, check out Mephisto Genetics. They ship out of CO.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What what the final weight on that Black Cream Auto?
    Hey keep going doing ur journal im actually interested in see it!

8. Thanks for stopping by!
    The Black Cream Auto came in just over 2 oz dry. One of the smaller yielding autos I have grown but the taste is amazing. Like a creamy caramel blueberry.

Once it cured the buds look almost black. I'll try to remember to take a picture of it tonight.

Also, I think I will start a new journal for next run. I'm super stoked about all the genetics I have coming up!

• Like Like x 2
  9. What’s on the horizon?

10. Black Cream Auto
    Cured 28 days 20190128_175946.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I have 12 different varieties of Mephisto Genetics seeds. I'm planning on running them 4 at a time until I get through them all. I'm guessing I can get through all 12 by the end of the year. Then, 2020, I am going to switch over to photos and grow out some Ethos Genetics seeds staring with Member Berries and Lilca OG. The other two spaces will be taken up by Thugpug Garlic Butter and Bubblegum Breath...
    That was probably more than you were looking for...
    In the next cycle after this FastBuds LSD-25 comes down, I will be growing these 4 Mephisto Genetics seeds:
    Double Grape
    Ripley's OG
    Purple Nuggets
    Bubbasquantch

• Like Like x 2
  12. That all sounds amazing. I just got some Mephisto beans in myself. I want to make the switch to autos. I’ve been hearing about Ethos as well I listen to a podcast where they recently had the guy who does all of the breeding I think his name was Colin. They have some amazing looking stuff and it sounded like the guy knows what he’s doing

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have a sams crack and a 24 carat I’m interested in starting . Waiting for photos to finish flowering .

• Like Like x 2
  14. Which Mephisto did you get?

15. Grape Walker Kush, Forum Stomper, and Northern Cheese Haze as freebies from them which was cool.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anyone try the same crack? I seen on another thread that some were having trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have a buddy growing GWK on his next run. Looking forward to it!

No Sam's crack for me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Another Ethos guy!!! I was hoping to see more guys start growing them since I’ve been showing off the Rainmaker all year. She just keeps getting better with each cycle.

Now I’m waiting on my Ethos Grandpas Stash to finish. I think that’s going to be another shocker. They all have that rank Super Skunk smell when you snap a leaf off and I love it!!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. Colin Gordon. They make straight fire. If you sign up for SeedsHereNow newsletter they’ll let you know about new Ethos drops. I just scored their Super Lemon Haze F5. That’s going next cycle for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1