Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing Inquiries...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by koko622, Mar 3, 2010.

1. If I were to grow 1 plant, how would I harvest it? How much per harvest (on average), and how long would this plant last? Also, would it be easier to grow outside, or hydroponically? Fire away.

2. go here

Absolute Beginners - Grasscity.com Forums

3. There are too many variables in growing. I currently have a soil grow going indoors and the easiest way would be outdoors, but expect to pay around $250-300 for all of the supplies.

PM if you have any specific questions you don't want to be flamed for if they sound stupid. I am forgiving ;)

4. #4 evilhoodlem, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010

How to harvest?
    - Use trimming tools, like scissors, and Chop The plant down, hang upside down to dry like most flowers or herbs.

How much?

- Depends on how you grow. Ive seen 3 grams to 3 pounds.

How long does the plant last?

- again depends on veg time, and flower times. anywhere from 3-4 months to all summer, or if its a mother plant it may never die.

Grow outside or Hydro?

- hydro is a method, and is not limited to inside or out side.
    - Depends on if you have your own land. and depends on the time of year.

Try reading others logs, Look at the time stamps and how long it takes from seed to harvest. See if it is out side or inside. Monkey see monkey do.

Luck,

Evil :smoke: