Growing indoor seeds... outdoor.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by baa, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I recently purchased some Hindu Kush as well as Big Bud seeds. I was going to go 'dro but then I've changed my mind and I'm going to grow outdoors. Big Bud says it's indoor, but Hindu Kush says that it's indoor/outdoor (greenhouse). I wonder if I would have any success with either of these two growing them in a fairly sunny area. In your opinions, should I just quit while I'm ahead and purchase strictly outdoor seeds, or attempt the grow?

2. I pulled this from a seed site, Big Bud is indoor/outdoor, just make sure it fits your grow window.

Flowering Time : 9 Weeks
    Environment : Indoor/Outdoor
    Seeds Per Pack : 10

Big Bang ® (Feminised)
    Awards:
    3rd prize HTCC 2000.

Genetics:
    Skunk, Northern Light, El Niño.

Effect:
    Very known for its medicinal properties, it is sold in the Dutch pharmacies as prescription medicine. Relaxing and calming effect.

Flowering indoor:
    9 weeks will guarantee the full range of cannabinoids. Commercially ready in 8 weeks. Yield up to 800 gr/sqm. Very good on SOG and ScrOG systems.

Flowering outdoor:
    Ready at the beginning of October in the Northern hemisphere and in April in the Southern one. Yield up to 1000 gr/plant.

THC: 15.5% CBD: 1.5% CBN: 0.4%

3. I've seen a couple people grow indoor seeds outdoor with great results, Dankohzee was one of them. Check out his outdoor '08.

4. Thank you guys for the replies - taken into account and appreciated.

5. Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to ask just a couple of more questions: 1) With these particular strains, what size pot (without having to transfer the plant from one to the other, or do you have to...) should I get for the plants, and what's a safe estimate for say, 5 plants on how much nutes to get, and what nutes that should be. DAMN I know that's a lot of questions, but really ANY input would be appreciated :)

6. Depends on your climate. Seeds labelled OUTDOOR are able to thrive in the cooler and damper climes of northern Europe.
    But in my hot dry summers, anything will do well.

7. #7 baa, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Louisiana. South. Which basically means hot, humid, and swampy 80% of the time. I just really want to know if I'd have any luck with these particular strains because of the unfavorable conditions (indoor seeds, hot humid location, & most likely going to be practically a swamp grow) or if I should reorder. ALSO, I would SURE appreciate anyone's input on what strain you believe would thrive in this climate/conditions.

EDIT - Just went and mapped out my location. It has about an inch of mud every where you go... how much will that affect my grow? Also (God I ask a shit ton of questions) what would be the best way to start it from seed: party cup - big ass pot, party cup - small pot - big pot? Any input is appreciated.

8. huntin season bout to start id hang dem ladies in 5 gal buckets in a pretty cypress tree. gotta love da swamp