growing inbetween pine trees

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Giggledopedude, Mar 21, 2011.

1. hello blades, I used too live in michigan where there was lush vegitation everywhere makeing it easier to grow because the plants blended well with the green forest. But now i live in southern oklahoma and it seems like everything is dead. Theres also red soil instead of dark brown/ black soil. But the only green things out here are pine trees, so i was thinking of digging out holes and putting some potting soil in them and growing inbetween and within the pine trees. do you guys think thats a good idea? any suggestions? :wave:

2. #2 clodhopper, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
    Ive been doing it for years Giggledopedude. Its one of my favorite ways of growing because the pine and cedar sapplings stay green in the fall and mimic cannabis in color. Plus, in a big field of saplings, you can get lost because if the saplings are 6-8' tall, you cant see over them and every spot in the field looks the same!!! You'll spend some time saying," damn where did i plant that plant"!!

I'll plant right up next to a sapling so the 2 plants grow together. JUst make sure that wherever you plant, you are on the southern side of the sapling. If you plant on the northren side, the plant would be in the shade all day.

The southern side of a group of saplings is premo stealth planting in my book. Sometimes i can find a small circle of saplings and i grow a plant right in the center where it cant be seen from any direction unless you break through the circle of pines. Throw a little cheap nutes on the saplings that are right next to your plants so everything is nice and green.