growing in your room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedeater, Dec 6, 2002.

1. hey i have never grown before but i have some questions. if i were to grow in my room say one plant would it put out a bad smell and would my whole room be stinking from there after. me or one of my friends might start growing with one of those fifty dollar bucket growers for one plant that were in high times. do those things work well for one plant or not. and where should i buy the seeds and what strain should i get. should i get the seeds form some place in high times. i want a strain that would produce big thick buds and potent smoke and i have heard that the strain chronic is good for that. thanks for the input.

2. some strains are low odour - my Northern Lights never put out enough smell to be detected beyond the closet it was in. There are others which are low odour also. Not ure about 'Chronic', so can't comment.

Maybe use bagseed for your first grow, so if you screw it up it isn't such a big deal. Try www.seedsdirect.to - I bought my seeds from there, and they send you extra free ones, also thy are very discrete...

The plants I've grown only started to smell after a few weeks of flowering, and it is controllable...

easy...

jrrtokin

3. hey thanks for the reply and just one more question. is it illegal to get seeds sent to your house and if so how do you get around this.

4. yes it is illigal to have seeds sent to your house, if it is illigal to possess marijuana in your state/country. When seedsdirect sends you your seeds they should have it stealth enough where customs does not find them, but if they do nothing really happens to you besides getting ripped off a couple bucks for buying them. thats it.

5. That's where it differs in the u.k....it's legal to own seeds but illegill to propegate them....Peace out...Sid

6. hey thanks for all the advice peoples. i appreciate it