growing in the woods

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mississippi Boy, Jul 9, 2006.

1. i have a spot in the woods to put 3 plants and im not sure if its enough sunlight . can i put them out there and see if theyll grow but will i be able to dig them up if they dont grow

2. I would be careful transplanting that much. Everytime you do it you risk damaging the root ball or it shocking it to much and your plants may end up dying. If your not for sure I would put/leave them in the pots that you have.putting them into until you are foredure that this is the place you want to place them permanetly. That is what I would do if it was my plants.

3. yea i can tell u off the bat that planting in the woods isnt the best idea, hardly any sunlight gets in. this is my 1st grow and thats where i first messed up, i bought like 50 seeds and put them in the woods and they all died. then i got 15 more and put them in an open area and they are growing like crazy. i would avoid the woods at all costs, this is from experience (sadly lol). look for an area that has an open canopy and put there. in the woods mine didnt even last 2 weeks and they jus folded up and died, good luk

4. yea that is a good idea just set them where i want to put them just leave them in the pot i never thought of that thanks for the info

5. what about cloudy ass days does it still get what it needs

6. no, on cloudy days, u need to bring ur plants to the plant spa.