growing in the uk

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lemon, Jul 8, 2003.

1. can anyone recommend a good starting plant which can be grown in the uk indoor or out? i dont mind. Preferably without too much attention needed and where is the best place to get it from?
    Cheers

2. Ive seen a very good Mexican sativa from sensi seed grown in England outdoors.

3. wots sensi seed a website? secure?

4. You can buy seeds in loads of UK headshops... they are legal (for novelty use and souvenirs apparently).

I can think of a few offhand and seeds direct have an outlet in Kingston.

Peace.

5. There's a good shop in Huddersfield too if you live in the North or the Midlands.

Their website is advertising link removed by mod

They sell seeds from Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds, KC Brains, Growi Seeds, Paradise Seeds, No Mercy, Dutch Passion, Flying Dutchman, THSeeds, Spice Of Life, Sagamartha and Mr Nice.

You go to their shop and buy them cash.

I can recommend California Orange for a first grow. That is what I am growing at the moment (my first grow!). You can see my pics on the Indoor Growing Forum under "Thank you Newbeee, Grower and Unoit" or click here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?threadid=22122&goto=newpost

They grow well and survive quite bad treatment. I put them through a heck of a lot. There's also a reply on that thread which has links to websites of shops in England where you can get some equipment by visiting and paying CASH! That's how I prefer to do it anyway. A little time spent travelling could save you doing time inside.

Good luck!

Chill.

6. hi, i am going to huddersfield uni this september, and i was wondering, how easy is it to get weed around there? u say there's a head shop there (prolly mostly supplying students) so there must be stoners around. anyone know?

7. You probably going to have to talk to some growers in your area who may have cuttings or clones to get a starter plant. Dont forget that GC also sells seeds. I dont think you have any trouble starting out with the little buggers. ;)

8. im a uk grower and the best plant for the british climate is ahfgani skunk the plant ive got now has grow 2inches from seeds in just under a week
    let it grow on da window cill its the best way to grow naturally

9. I'm in the UK and have to say that I'm doing just fine on bag seed.

I did buy some seeds online - ornage something, but I've not plantetd them yet. They arrived fine, as did my lights too. I paid on a cc as there are no grow shops near me and that was 4 months ago.

For the lights try Basement Lighting (where I got mine - cool folk - http://www.basementlighting.com/growlights.htm) as for seeds, there's links to seedbanks at grasscity.com and that's where I got sorted!

Good luck with it.