Growing in the Midwest..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Midwesttreez, Jan 26, 2007.

1. I am gonna try my second outside grow..First one I used bagseeds..They turned out fine and piney tasting but I want some real strains now..I'm gonna plant atleast five different strains. Tell me why you would or wouldn't plant these.. Or other ones i should also try..

Durban poison,bubble gum, Jack horror, Purple power and Blueberry..

Thanks in advance..

2. Try as many as you can. Then when you're done send me a sample of each so I can tell you which ones were the best.

3. Sure...But not quite the answer I was looking for..:D

4. I've heard that bubble gum and blueberry are tricky strains to grow outside, but idk if I'm even remembering that right :)

DP kicks ass.

5. ya check up on the strains to see if they are outdoor strains, bc an outdoor strain will grow better outside.

6. All these said they could be grown outdoor..I did my homework a lil bit...:D

7. NOOOO!? i dont believe it

8. growing budz outside in the midwest sounds pretty crazy to me.
    best of luck to you tho.

9. Why? I know shitloads of people that do it every year and have good sucess..The ones I know only use bagseed though..

10. All of those strains are indoor except DP. Kali Mist is a huge sativa and extremely trippy/medicinal. also outdoors with huge yields

11. :eek::eek::eek:

12. How does that sound crazy?? You can grow weed anywhere that has any type of growing season. I have friends who routinely grow arm sized colas outside up here in Michigan. Basically the only places in the world where weed wont grow are the arctic circle and antartica.

Not even close. None of those are strictly indoor plants. Durban Poison and Purple Power are outdoor strains and Blueberry, Jack Horror, and Bubble Gum are indoor/outdoor strains.

I would try Big Bud or Northern Lights too, just because they are resiliant, high yielding strains.

13. i think id just try and stay away from sativas because they tend to have long flowering periods and it gets pretty cold pretty early in missouri, from what i remember st louis and chicago have some of the craziest weather ive ever seen

14. whats up midwest?

I going to grow outdoors for the first time also. What do you do about insects? in my area there seems to be millons of different types of insects also deer and all types of rodents. I plan on buying some lady bugs and leaving alot of hair. I figure since were close we have the same insects and animals. Think Ill be good?

15. WHats up midwest you should check out my post on the outdoor thread. we have a lot in common. should read the post. what part of the midwest you at