Growing in the garden?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 2Packed, Mar 22, 2006.

1. I'd just leave 'em be for right now. They seem to be liking it so far..... plus it's dangerous to mess with baby plants too much. Just let 'em progress for awhile and you can transplant them or fertilize them later if need be.....

2. so I would suggest transplanting them....take them out in the woods dig nice deep hole bring in zero nutrients soil and put them in one hole each...they will do very nicely then and get rather big... I wouldn't start ferting till after the 3-4week mark. btw... I use all organic nutrients(only way to go) and its harder to fert burn ur plants:D

3. why not just dig nice big holes in his garden? :D

4. so....since you have tried really hard to keep it where's it at I assume you are OFFF where you will not be bothered...

but if you have them in a flower bed already, why not leave them and don't transplant at all( i was trying to get you away from there for security reason, you understand) leave in that ground would be the best thing I think.... I would like to be seconded first before I take my word for it ;)

5. Ok, security is ok at the moment, I have have to transplant when they get a big bigger. Thanks